Saturday, April 20, 2013

I have decided to become independant language teacher. For the last 25 years I have been teaching and I have disccovered that it´s time for me to start at home. Teaching is about learning how manage your own life. I have dedicated so much time to learners that I feel that I shoud be dedicating it to my family. I have 4 children, one is married and she´s 23, a single 22 year old, a 13 year old and a 6 year old. I have realized that life is an ongoing change, what could have worked with my older daughters is obsolete with my younger ones. I find that as I have evolved in the educational field updating myself with new methodologies, learning by doing, life has taught me that needs change. So, teaching at home will help me learn about family matters.
Let this new encounter teach me how to become a better wife and mom. Juggling roles and taking the rollercoaster ride of becoming involved in household duties.

No comments:

Post a Comment